As is always the case, much has transpired in marriage news over the past week. We've gathered those top stories in one post to make that much easier for your review.
But first, please take a minute to join the tens of thousands of marriage supporters by taking action:
1. Donate to support our ongoing efforts to defend marriage at the Federal level.
2. Sign the petition urging your congressman to stand for marriage as a co-sponsor of House Concurrent Resolution 25.
3. Share this action item with your friends via Facebook or Twitter.
THE LATEST MARRIAGE NEWS:
- WaTimes analysis of proposed VA adoption regs: only 30 in favor out of almost 1,100 comments
- Local paper: "Debate intensifies over VA gay adoption rules"
- Ontario says Canadian Catholic schools must accept gay clubs where Catholic teaching is banned
Culture & Family:
- Will California's Gay History Textbook Bill Affect Other State's Textbooks?
- Wheaton College Speaker Says Legalizing SSM Would be 'Trouble'
Marriage & Politics:
- Gay Activists Suggest Protesting DOMA In Their Tax Returns, Then Suing The Government
- Target's Bid for Injunction Fails, Court Case Continues
- Massachussetts Proposes to End Initiative Process
- Santorum Wins South Carolina County Straw Poll
- HRC pressures 200 top law firms to not defend DOMA in court
Marriage Resources & Debate:
- Weekend Viewing: Brian Brown debates HRC on SSM
- RI Blogger on "The Way the Marriage Battle Should Be Resolved"
- How much Target cowering is enough?