As you know, NOM has been pushing on all fronts these days -- in Minnesota to introduce a marriage amendment, in Rhode Island to oppose the bad civil unions bill proposed there, and in New York to stop a push there to redefine marriage.
Here are some of the stories that may have been lost in the shuffle, along with an overview of our recent New York, Minnesota and Rhode Island headlines!
- Gay Marriage: Can We Win?
- Another Dem Politician Admits He Lied to Voters About Gay Marriage
- Queerty's Wrong About One Thing
- Poor Jim Wallis!
- The Provincialism of New York City
- Sociologist Brad Wilcox: The “Elite Wisdom” on Moms & Dads is Dead Wrong
- When 80% of Divorces are "Forced", How the Church Can Help
- Study: Girls Particularly Likely to Commit Suicide After Parental Divorce
Consequences of SSM:
- BC Parents Face School Policies Condemning "Heterosexist" Ideas
- Poll: Should California Public Schools Celebrate Harvey Milk's Birthday?
- Gay Leaders Try Bullying Orbitz to Drop FoxNews
- Chuck Colson to Christians: Wake Up on the Consequences of SSM
- “How does gay marriage affect you personally?” Ask Goddard and Vidmar.
- Canadian Sports Writer: "Goddard firing is scary business"
- "If Your Boss Opposes Gay Marriage, You Can't Talk to Our Students About the Importance of Thrift"
- Tim Gill's Tactics, Coming to a Campaign Near You?
- When Scholars are Afraid to Say What’s True
Prop 8/California & DOMA:
- Judge Walker Returns Tapes, Asks to Avoid Court Appearance
- Ed Whelan's Amazing Amicus Brief on Judge Walker's Bias
- Justice Elena Kagan Defends Paul Clement, Criticizes His Detractors
- Heritage Foundation on the Inaccuracy of Calling DOMA Cases an "Evolving Legal Landscape"
- ADF Legal Scholar on Why Loving v. Virginia Does Not Establish a Right to SSM
- The Donald Says Not This Time
- Video: Mike Huckabee -- "Not Defending DOMA Will Be A Huge Issue For Obama"
- Newt Gingrich's Daughter on His First Divorce
- Law Professor on Common Elements Describing Parenthood in 86% of World Constitutions
- New Marriage Brief: 10 Years Later, SSM in Netherlands Failing to Deliver
- Pele's Brazilian Doctor Implants Unrelated Embryos in Unwitting Patients to Increase Success of IVF
- Gay Activists Stage "Kiss In" During Mass after Brazil High Court OKs Civil Unions
- UK Judge Demands Review of Damaging Divorce Laws
- UK High Court Rules Against Last Catholic Adoption Agency
- Surveying European Attitudes on SSM and Sexual Morality
- Report Details Hate Crimes Against Christians and Churches
- Video: NY for Constitutional Freedom Mayday for Marriage RV Tour
- NY Conservative Party Ad: Remember Scozzafava's Tears!
- WorldMag: Diaz Rally "Not a Tea Party Rally -- It Was in the Bronx"
- NY Sen. Ball: SSM Bill Would Require Religious Adoption Agencies to Close
- Former NY Family Court Judge Daniel Leddy: Marriage at Risk, Democrat Arrogance Stunning
- What is Mayor Bloomberg's Win/Loss Record in Electing Republicans?
- NY Leader Skelos Says He May Not Bring SSM Up For Vote
- Bloomberg Presses Cuomo for an Up or Down Vote on SSM
- Video: NY Sen. Grisanti a "NO" on SSM
- NY Lawyers Say Gay Marriage is a Civil Rights Issue (Yawn)
- AP: Gay Marriage Group Doubts Cuomo's Resolve
- NY Sen. Greg Ball Raps Sen Gillenbrand, SSM Advocates: "Zero Dialogue about Protecting Religious Liberty"
- The Archbishop Weighs in on SSM in NY
- Dr. Morse on The Incoherent MN Libertarian Position on Marriage
- Op-Ed: "On Whose Side Does the Hate Really Lie?"
- APIA: Pawlenty Must Support MN Marriage Amendment
- Minnesota Nice? Pro-SSM Legislators Get Downright Rude
- Catholic Editor Responds to "Fringe Conservative" Label
- Why Minnesota Needs a Marriage Amendment
- Angered Gay Activists in RI Proclaim "Fox Hunting Season is Open"
- Rhode Island House Committee Approves Civil Unions Bill Nobody Likes