Make your voice heard! Tweet in support of #HJR3 today!
Right now, live from the Indiana Statehouse, testimony and debate on the proposed Marriage Protection Amendment (HJR3) is ongoing.
We're watching this one closely - and apparently, so are many others! On Twitter, #HJR3 has been trending all morning.
As one might have expected, the feed is full of those perpetuating the lies of same-sex marriage activists intent on foisting a redefinition of marriage on Hoosiers without their say. We're seeing all the old chestnuts pop up, like the canard that protecting marriage is a bad economic move.
— Freedom Indiana (@freedom_indiana) January 13, 2014
So NOM is taking to Twitter to combat the misinformation campaign - and we're asking you to help!
— NOM (@NOMupdate) January 13, 2014
Here's what else you can say:
- Hoosiers should support #HJR3 because kids deserve both a mom AND a dad. http://www.nomblog.com/38717/
- Watch live debate and testimony on #HJR3 here: http://myop.us/1hPOfqP #Indiana #marriage
- #Indiana voters have the right to vote to #protectmarriage. YES on #HJR3 http://www.nomblog.com/38717/
- #HJR3 testimony is ongoing, and the #Indiana Statehouse is filled with #marriage defenders! http://myop.us/1hPOfqP YES on #HJR3
- #Indiana residents: Urge legislators to vote YES on the #Marriage Protection Amendment & put this crucial bill before voters in 2014! #HJR3