We know weekends are busy, so here are some of our recent, thought-provoking posts for you to peruse when you get a chance:
- Dr. Pat Fagan's 2011 Family Trends Report
- After SSM: What Next?
- Dr. Morse: Privatizing Marriage is Never the Answer
Did you see the poll we released at the end of last week? A Majority of Maryland Voters Believe Marriage is Only One Man-One Woman! And now, a quick tour around the states:
- Maggie Gallagher testified at a SSM-repeal hearing in New Hampshire - we've posted audio of it
- After a civil unions bill passed in Hawaii, a gay activists admits the schools are next
- The Wyoming Senate voted to void out-of-state SSM recognition
- A California bill would force their Attorney General to "his duty"
This article published in the "Modern Love" section of the New York Times stopped us in our tracks: "Perfect, with Childbearing Hips." That's it for this week's Weekend Roundup!