Dear Marriage Supporter,
I'm grateful to all the people who have responded to our urgent request to make a contribution of at least $35 in response to our Summer Membership Drive. Unfortunately, we've fallen behind our goal and with just nine days to go, I am very concerned we're not going to make it.
Here are the facts:
- We need to raise $52,500 in our Summer Membership Drive or we're going to face drastic cuts to our budget that will significantly damage the fight for marriage, religious liberty and the battle against the Obama administration's gender ideology.
- We've raised $33,620, meaning that we are $18,880 short of what we need.
- This means we need 540 supporters to give at least $35 to avoid these pending budget cuts.
Will you be one of the 540 people to help us while there is still time? Please act immediately so we can depend on your support of our critical programs.
Your gift of $35 or more is urgently needed. If you will help us hit our overall goal of $52,500, we won't have to cut back things like:
- The push for the passage of the First Amendment Defense Act.
- The filing of legal briefs in critical cases to stop President Obama's attempt to impose his dangerous transgender policy on the nation's public school children.
- Our work to hold big corporations like Target accountable for helping impose the agenda of LGBT extremists.
- Our work in key states to hold politicians accountable for their actions when they abandon marriage, religious liberty and pro-family values.
I know I can count on you, and look forward to seeing that you've stepped up to help at this critical time.
PS — Making a donation of $35 in support of our Summer Membership Drive is easy. Just click this link, select the amount of your donation and scroll down to complete the required information. The whole process will take less than two minutes, and will make a huge difference for us. Thank you!