Yesterday we announced we are spending $150,000 to send these mailers into the districts of the Republican and Democrat state senators who flipped on marriage and betrayed their constituents. Here's a round-up of the media reaction so far.
Also, don't forget to participate in our Let The People Vote rallies this Sunday - and continue to invite your friends and family!
- Albany Times-Union: "Fliers Blast McDonald's Vote"
- Glen Falls Post-Star: "Advocacy Group Seeks to Oust McDonald Over Same-Sex Marriage Vote"
- On Top Magazine: "NOM Likens Mark Grisanti to Benedict Arnold For His Gay Marriage Vote"
- Politics on the Hudson: "National Organization for Marriage Targets Senate Gay Marriage Votes"
- New York Daily News: "NOM Targets "Benedict Arnolds" of the State Senate who Voted for Gay Marriage"
- New York Magazine: "National Organization for Marriage Targets Marriage Equality Flip-Floppers"
- Instinct Magazine: "NOM Targets N.Y. Lawmakers Because of their Marriage Equality Vote"
- LGBTQ Nation: "NOM Launches Retaliation Attack on Pro-Marriage Equality NY Senators"
- PolitickerNY: "N.O.M. Targets NY Lawmakers"
- Christian Post: "NY Readies to Wed Gay Couples; Conservatives Expect Backlash"
- Dallas Voice: "NY Marriage Update: T-Minus 56 Hours"